More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carmine Dalto
Dr. Carmine Dalto, MD, FCCP is a Doctor primarily located in Matthews, NC, with another office in Charlotte, NC. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Dalto is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center, Novant Medical Group and PH Charlotte/Ortho. Dr. Dalto has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Carmine Dalto has the following 1 specialty
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Carmine Dalto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Matthews, NC.
Dr. Jason Spiers
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Matthews, NC 0 mi22
Dr. Jay Hendler
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Matthews, NC 0 mi32
Dr. Carl Smart
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Matthews, NC 0 mi29