A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmine Dalto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmine Dalto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmine Dalto, FCCP, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalto graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dalto has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmine R Dalto FCCP and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carmine R. Dalto practice?
- Dr. Carmine Dalto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carmine Dalto practices Pulmonary Disease near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Matthews, NC.
See Charlotte Pulmonologists.