A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmine Defusco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmine Defusco, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist, Allergist & Immunologist, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Defusco
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Defusco Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Defusco graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Defusco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital
- Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmine Joseph Defusco MD is a male Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Carmine J. Defusco practice?
- Dr. Carmine Defusco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carmine Defusco practices Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Asbury Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manalapan, NJ.
See Asbury Park Pediatric Specialists.