A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmine Defusco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmine Defusco, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist, Allergist & Immunologist, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Defusco graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Defusco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital
- Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Defusco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carmine J. Defusco practice?
Dr. Carmine Defusco practices Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Asbury Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manalapan, NJ.
See Asbury Park Allergists.