A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmine Defusco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmine Defusco, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist, Allergist & Immunologist, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Defusco
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Defusco Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Defusco graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Defusco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital
- Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmine Joseph Defusco MD is a male Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Carmine J. Defusco practice?
- Dr. Carmine Defusco has 1 office location.
- Dr. Carmine Defusco practices Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Manalapan, NJ.