inactive

3.9
  • 3 reviews

December 2nd, 2013
great doc
i have been seeing doc m for awhile, and he is great. He has a wonderful staff,office, and knows his stuff. i am on a medication that needs to be taken daily, and when i needed pre authorization him and his staff got it done with an hour, knowing i could not wait a possible 3 days for it to go through. One thing is to keep in mind he did that, and he see's many patients.Like the other reviews say make an, apt, and go at certain time, he gets many peeps, it can be a wait, but a wait well worth it and is why so many go to him.

August 1st, 2012
best dr. Ive seen
Dr. M is a the most caring doctor I kno. He takes his time to talk to you and explain your problem. He is easy to talk to and I highly recommend him.

December 20th, 2011
BEST Doctor I ever had
Dr. Mandarano is BY FAR the best doctor I ever had. I never before, and have not since, had a Physician as caring, thorough, insightful, and personable as Dr. Mandarano. When I moved out of the NY area I told people that he was the only person I wished I could bring with me from Long Island, and I still feel that way. He is an excellent Diagnostician and found the solutions to problems that no one else could,and he doesn't give up until he finds the answer! The best time to make an appointment is first thing in the morning, or at 1pm after the lunch break. He often falls behind his schedule because he always spends more time with each patient than the office manager has allotted. Excellent bedside manner. The BEST Doctor I ever had!