A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmine McConnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmine McConnell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McConnell graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton.
Dr. McConnell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmine Gayle McConnell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmine G. McConnell practice?
- Dr. Carmine McConnell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carmine McConnell practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Primary Care Doctors.