A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmine McConnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McConnell
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McConnell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmine McConnell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McConnell graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton.
Dr. McConnell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmine Gayle McConnell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmine G. McConnell practice?
- Dr. Carmine McConnell has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmine McConnell practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians.