A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmine Monaco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmine Monaco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Monaco graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Monaco has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Monaco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carmine D. Monaco practice?
Dr. Carmine Monaco practices Pediatrics near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Pediatricians.