Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carmine Oddis
Dr. Carmine Oddis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Macon, GA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Oddis is affiliated with Coliseum Medical Centers, Navicent Health and Coliseum Health System. Dr. Oddis has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Carmine Oddis has the following 3 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Carmine Oddis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macon, GA.
Dr. Mark Dorogy
Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Macon, GA 0 mi31
Dr. Carter Tharpe
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Macon, GA 0 mi18
Dr. Amy Kingman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Macon, GA 0 mi20