A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmine Oddis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmine Oddis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oddis
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oddis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmine Oddis, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oddis graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oddis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmine V Oddis MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Carmine V. Oddis practice?
- Dr. Carmine Oddis has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmine Oddis practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Macon, GA.
See Macon Cardiologists.