A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmine Oddis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmine Oddis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmine Oddis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oddis graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oddis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oddis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carmine Oddis practice?
Dr. Carmine Oddis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Forsyth, GA and Milledgeville, GA.
See Macon Internists, Macon Cardiologists, and Macon Nuclear Medicine Physicians.