A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmine Oddis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmine Oddis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oddis
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmine Oddis, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oddis graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oddis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmine V Oddis MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Carmine V. Oddis practice?
- Dr. Carmine Oddis has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmine Oddis practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Macon, GA.
See Macon Cardiologists.