Dr. Carmine Anthony Sorbera MD and FACC is male, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmine Sorbera is Excellent. Dr. Sorbera has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmine Sorbera, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Cardiac Arrhythmias, Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Electrophysiology; Cardiac Arrhythmia.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorbera graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sorbera has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sorbera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 6 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carmine Sorbera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carmine A. Sorbera practice?
Dr. Carmine Sorbera practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and New York, NY.
See Hawthorne Internists and Hawthorne Cardiologists.