A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmine Sorbera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmine Sorbera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sorbera
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Sorbera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmine Sorbera, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorbera graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sorbera has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmine Sorbera FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carmine Sorbera practice?
- Dr. Carmine Sorbera has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmine Sorbera practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Cardiologists.