A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmine Sorbera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmine Sorbera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sorbera
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmine Sorbera, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorbera graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sorbera has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmine Sorbera FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carmine Sorbera practice?
- Dr. Carmine Sorbera has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmine Sorbera practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Cardiologists.