A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmine Vaccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmine Vaccaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmine Vaccaro, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro graduated from University Di Napoli. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vaccaro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmine A Vaccaro MD and PA is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmine A. Vaccaro practice?
- Dr. Carmine Vaccaro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carmine Vaccaro practices Internal Medicine near Ocean Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ocean, NJ.