A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmine Vaccaro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro graduated from Univ Of Naples.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaccaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carmine Vaccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carmine A. Vaccaro practice?
Dr. Carmine Vaccaro practices Internal Medicine near Asbury Park, NJ.
See Asbury Park Internists.