A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carnell Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carnell Cooper is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carnell Cooper, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Cooper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carnell Cooper FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carnell Cooper practice?
- Dr. Carnell Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carnell Cooper practices Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Hyattsville, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.