A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carnell Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carnell Cooper is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carnell Cooper, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Cooper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carnell Cooper FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carnell Cooper practice?
- Dr. Carnell Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carnell Cooper practices Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Hyattsville, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.