A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caro Garlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caro Garlich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caro Garlich, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Garlich graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Garlich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center - Main Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garlich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Caro L. Garlich practice?
Dr. Caro Garlich practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Baldwin, GA and Buford, GA.
See Gainesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.