A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol-Lynn Barsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol-Lynn Barsky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barsky graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Barsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol-Lynn Lynn Barsky MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carol-Lynn L. Barsky practice?
- Dr. Carol-Lynn Barsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol-Lynn Barsky practices Pediatrics near Campbell, CA.
See Campbell Pediatricians.