A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Cooper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol B Anekstein Cooper MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carol B. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Carol Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Cooper practices Geriatric Psychiatry near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Psychiatrists.