A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Foster, Neurologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Foster, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Foster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Putnam General Hospital
- Charleston Area Medical Center - Women's & Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ann Foster MD is a female Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Foster practice?
- Dr. Carol Foster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Foster practices Neurology near CHARLESTON, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, WV.
See CHARLESTON Neurologists.