A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Gilmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Gilmore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Gilmore, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilmore graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gilmore has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilmore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans