A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Gilmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Gilmore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Gilmore, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilmore graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gilmore has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol A Gilmore MD and MS is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Gilmore practice?
- Dr. Carol Gilmore has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Gilmore practices Internal Medicine near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Internists.