A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Grant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Grant has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol A Grant MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Grant practice?
- Dr. Carol Grant has 6 office locations.
Dr. Carol Grant practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scarsdale, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Gastroenterologists.