A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Grant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grant
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Grant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Grant has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol A Grant MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Grant practice?
- Dr. Carol Grant has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Grant practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Gastroenterologists.