A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Grant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grant
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Grant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Grant has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol A Grant MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Grant practice?
- Dr. Carol Grant has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Grant practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Gastroenterologists.