Dr. Carol Martin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol Martin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 24th, 2016

Dr Martin. Was always great and did all she could to help me with my granddaughter. ////Zola turner

February 18th, 2015

not many better psychiatrists put there

Like one of the reviewers here, I also attended a four-star medical school and did not graduate because of the utter STUPIDITY and CRUELTY of most psychiatrists out there(and I have been tortured, and my life basically RUINED by them.) Know that if Dr. Martin is treating you, you are getting your time and money's worth. If only there were more psychiatrists out there like her, many lives would be saved and improved. She is stellar.

November 30th, 2012

best psychiatrist alive

the above comment should explain but cannot, of course to the casual reader without more(and there is a lot) information. Take it from a similarly brilliant, uber-decent 4- star med. school attendee who did not graduate because other psychiatrists are infinitely more stupid and nasty than Dr. Martin(besides lacking the human decency of Carol). Importantly, i have had the misfortune of being tortured by approximately 150 since i was forced to leave Dr. Martin. Do yourself a favor; take Dr. Martin's advice and appreciate her enormous capacities

November 16th, 2011

Dr. martin has saved me! She is always around if I need her, and I can get an appointment easily. She is very gentle and kind, and very easy to talk to. Im not afraid to open up to her. She is also always there if I need help between sessions since I am switching meds.I absolutely love love love her!

July 6th, 2011

Dr. Martin is the bomb!!!!!!

March 22nd, 2010

Dr. Carol Martin, A True Gift

Dr.Martin saved my life. I was a bi-polar, pre-postpartum psychotic. I tried to commit suicide while 7 months pregnant. This behavior came out-of-the-blue. I did not have a history of mental illness. Due to other trauma, my mind and body shut down. My family took care of me. I could not bathe, feed or dress myself. I could not speak. I was completely shut-off from the world. My family was told to look into long-term care for me, as my sickness was all-consuming. I saw many psychiatrists and spent a lot of time in two psychiatric wards. I was ill for over a year. I had 24-hour care. I was constantly on suicide watch. I had my son. A few days later, I had to go back into the hospital. I cannot remember anything before the 9th month of his life. My friend, a police officer, connected me with Dr. Carol Martin. She spent countless hours with me trying to put the puzzle together of psychological illness. She slowly and deliberately evaulated me, taking time in her office and at home to call me or have me come in when she thought of another avenue or had a breakthrough. She was available to me 24 hours a day. I knew she was a phone call away. Dr. Martin cared for me. She was empathetic and compassionate; however, she did not allow me to wallow in my misery and self-pity. She put a fire beneath me. She made me a fighter; a warrior.I am very well, now. I will always have bi-polar, but Dr. Martin found the correct medications to help me live a normal life. She re-conditioned my brain, putting in place stress-coping mechanisms to help guide me through a crisis. (She helped me fight hard for over a year) Now, I am happily married, have a beautiful 3-year old, just bought a new house, and am in my 11th year of teaching school. I am the happiest I've ever been in my entire life; I never knew life could be so splendid. I have so many wonderful friends now and my relationship with my family could not be better! I still see Dr. Martin on a regular basis. I trust her. She is miracle worker. There are very few people in life that find their true calling; Dr. Martin is definately doing God's work.

March 4th, 2010

Dr. Carol Martin Is WONDERFUL!!! She brings her unique sense of humor into her counseling and visits....she helps me realize I am not as "abnormal" as I think sometimes and helps you laugh at your behaviors at the same time as helping you deal with them in a behavioral way. I can not say enough good things about her. I am 52 years old and have seen multiple psychiatrists over the years. She is the most optimistic and capable one I have ever seen. People with mental problems need someone like her who lifts your spirits as well as provides professional and appropriate medical help.

June 3rd, 2017