A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Miller, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ann Miller MD is a female Pathologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Carol Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Miller practices Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pathologists.