A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Rosenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Anzalone Rosenberg MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Carol Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Rosenberg practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.