A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Wood, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Wood, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wood has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Wood practice?
Dr. Carol Wood practices Family Medicine near Mansfield, TX.
See Mansfield Family Physicians.