A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Wood, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Wood, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wood has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol A Wood DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Wood practice?
- Dr. Carol Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Wood practices Family Medicine near Mansfield, TX.
See Mansfield Family Physicians.