Dr. Carol Abalihi Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 5th, 2016
Terrible
Terrible office. I waited for hours and the young girls that work in the front apparently forgot about me until I had to go tell them something. Then I heard them talk about a patient as I was walking in. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's against federal law, HIPPA. hold your office and your staff to higher standards, or train them better. The presentation of your office makes me think you went to medical school in the Caribbean, you know, where everyone gets in.

August 25th, 2016
Disappointed
I have been trying to reach Dr Abalihi for 2 months now in regards to my mother's health to no avail. She has no regard about her patients concerns. She will not attend her patients herself, so how can she know what they actually need. Maybe thru this review I'll eventually get my phone calls returned or at least my mother will get personally attended by her. If not my next step will be to change to a provider who cares.

August 9th, 2016
I NEVER seen the doctor, but the nurse practitioner is EXCELLENT !!!!!! she listen carefully and she takes the time to explain every question that I have. She really care for her patients. I went once the last patient for the day and I received the same attention from the practitioner nurse as If I was the first patient in the morning with kindness and care.

June 15th, 2015
DO NOT SIGN UP FOR EITHER OF THESE OFFICES!!!!! WORST PLACE FOR MEDICAL CARE!
THE DR OFFICE ON JOE BATTLE IS A COMPLETE JOKE!!! You have to wait forever just to be seen, then another year to be seen by a nurse practitioner. They charge for everything! One time I went in and had to pee in a cup and I got a bill for $8,000!!! I refused to pay so they sent it to another lab and the next bill was only $21. REALLY??? The front desk receptionists are right out of high school (or still in high school) and don't know their heads from their toes. They lost my appointment on two different occasions, lost my prescription multiple times and called in my prescription to the wrong pharmacy three times!!! This was all in a span of about a year! I am definitely going to another Dr.'s office because I (and everyone else) deserve better!!!!

March 24th, 2015
Will not pay your labs and office staff very unprofessional
I saw Dr Luis, who I loved. My problem was not with th Dr but rsther the incredibly rude staff. About 2-3 years ago me and my significant other paid for the office visits and labs cash. We get a bill from the labs saying the Dr never paid them (labs are done in house) Years later nothing was done, so we calleda nd went into the office showing proof of payment. They said they would look into it and were very rude and unproffessional. Not only did they not do anything, the labs showed up on his credit score and when we called they refused to help and say they had changed finance managers and there was nothing they could do.

February 13th, 2015
Worst experience with a Pediatrician as a mother of 3 Boys. The office staff is horrible, curt and unprofessional. They show no knowledge or convey any empathy in dealing with sick patients. My son was diagnosed with Strep and after he had to stay home additional days from the ONE day he was excused they REQUIRED we pay again for a Dr's note. I worked for Dr's for 15 years and know that is not the norm. The waiting room is small and dirty. We waited 4 hours to see the Dr. Thankfully there are several Other great Doctors in our Area with a more professional and amicable staff.

January 31st, 2015
worst doctor i have meet in my life!
I would not recommend these doctor to anybody thanks to these woman my dughter felt in a coma because she didn't follow the specialist orders and when she finally went to see her she was rude. I hope these help other people to take a decision. And i put one star because im not able to live it without stars.

April 14th, 2014
foot Dr.
I will never recommended this Doctor to nobody for a wound care.

February 18th, 2014
wouldn't recommend staff is beyond terrible
the staff is terrible. if you try to call they leave you on hold several times I've waited over 40 min. I tried getting a refill on medication they never got back to me. Dr. Abalihi is good but staff made it a very unpleasant experience.

May 31st, 2016