Carol Achtman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 15th, 2015
Over the past year Dr. Carol Achtman has helped me to move past the job-related anxiety and depression I had that prevented me from performing my duties. She helped me to see the negative patterns at work that were rooted all the way back in my upbringing and she provided numerous solutions to try.

February 6th, 2013
Dr. Carol Achtman has been a tremendous gift to me and my family. When I met her I was an active alcoholic and lacking the necessary skills to be in a healthy relationship or be a parent. I am presently almost thirteen years sober and have gained the skills to be a competent and good mother. She has helped me work through issues about adoption and divorce. She has taught me skills I need to navigate adult life that I was lacking. If you are not willing to work hard to help yourself or be honest ,then she is not the one to go to. Dr. Achtman continually goes the extra mile to be of service. She is kind and extremely generous. My life has a quality today that I never imagined was possible.

February 10th, 2012
Diagnostic quality
Dr. Carol Actman has a good diagnostic grasp from a psychodynamic perspective, having missed substance abuse once.She provided me with excellent insight, perspective, and pragmatic empathy. I recommend her.

October 28th, 2009
Knowledgeable and professional. Gave me my life back.

April 8th, 2009