A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Actor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Actor graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Actor has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Actor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol F. Actor practice?
Dr. Carol Actor practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Phoenixville Allergists, Phoenixville Pediatricians, and Phoenixville Pediatric Specialists.