A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Actor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Actor is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Actor
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Actor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Actor graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Actor has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol F Actor MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Carol F. Actor practice?
- Dr. Carol Actor has 8 office locations.
Dr. Carol Actor practices Allergy & Immunology near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Phoenixville Allergists.