A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Actor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Actor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Actor
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Actor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Actor graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Actor has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol F Actor MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Carol F. Actor practice?
- Dr. Carol Actor has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Actor practices Allergy & Immunology near Phoenixville, PA.
See Phoenixville Allergists.