A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Actor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Actor is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Actor graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Actor has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol F Actor MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Carol F. Actor practice?
- Dr. Carol Actor has 20 office locations.
Dr. Carol Actor practices Allergy & Immunology near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Phoenixville Allergists.