A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Adair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Adair, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adair graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Adair has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Uptown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Faith Adair MD is a female Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Carol F. Adair practice?
- Dr. Carol Adair has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Adair practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.