A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Ahern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Ahern, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahern graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Ahern has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Sonoma Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ann Bozarth Ahern MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Ahern practice?
- Dr. Carol Ahern has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Ahern practices Family Medicine near Sonoma, CA.
See Sonoma Primary Care Doctors.