A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Ahern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahern
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ahern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Ahern, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahern graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Ahern has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Sonoma Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ann Bozarth Ahern MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Ahern practice?
- Dr. Carol Ahern has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Ahern practices Family Medicine near Sonoma, CA.
See Sonoma Primary Care Doctors.