A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Ahern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahern
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Ahern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Ahern, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahern graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Ahern has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Sonoma Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ann Bozarth Ahern MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Ahern practice?
- Dr. Carol Ahern has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Ahern practices Family Medicine near Sonoma, CA.
See Sonoma Family Physicians.