A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Ahern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Ahern, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahern graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ahern has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Sonoma Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Ahern practice?
Dr. Carol Ahern practices Family Medicine near Sonoma, CA.
See Sonoma Family Physicians.