A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Allen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Allen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Allen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- VA Medical Center - Bronx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol B Allen MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol B. Allen practice?
- Dr. Carol Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Allen practices Internal Medicine near Peekskill, NY.
See Peekskill Internists.