Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol Alvarado-Barrantes
Dr. Carol Alvarado-Barrantes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, DE. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Alvarado-Barrantes is affiliated with Wilmington Hospital and Christiana Care Health Services. Dr. Alvarado-Barrantes has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol Alvarado-Barrantes has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carol Alvarado-Barrantes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.
Dr. Alfred Stillman
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Wilmington, DE 0.18 mi50
Dr. Susan Szabo
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Wilmington, DE 0.25 mi36
Dr. Stuart Narrod
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Wilmington, DE 0.25 mi