A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Anania:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Anania, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anania
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Anania Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Anania, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Female Infertility
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Ovulation Induction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anania graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Anania has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Anania MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Carol Anania practice?
- Dr. Carol Anania has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Anania practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Dedham, MA.
See Dedham Endocrinologists.