A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Anania:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Anania, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Anania, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Ovulation Induction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anania graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Anania has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ann Anania MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Anania practice?
- Dr. Carol Anania has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carol Anania practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Woburn, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dedham, MA and Lexington, MA.
See Woburn Endocrinologists.