A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Anderson, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Anderson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Elizabeth Anderson MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Carol E. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Carol Anderson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Carol Anderson practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Trenton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Geneticists.