Dr. Carol Elizabeth Anderson MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., Pediatric Medical Genetics, and Pathology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Anderson, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Genetics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol E. Anderson practice?
Dr. Carol Anderson practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., Pediatric Medical Genetics, and Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Trenton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Geneticists, and Philadelphia Pathologists.