A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Pregnancy Patient Education Learn about fetal development at different stages of trimesters with our pregnancy patent education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Anderson, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Anderson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Elizabeth Anderson MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Carol E. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Carol Anderson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Carol Anderson practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Trenton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Geneticists.