Learn more about Dr. Carol Anekstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Anekstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anekstein
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anekstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Anekstein, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Anekstein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Anekstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Beth Anekstein MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carol B. Anekstein practice?
- Dr. Carol Anekstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Anekstein practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Psychiatrists.