Learn more about Dr. Carol Anekstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Anekstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anekstein
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anekstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Anekstein, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Anekstein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Anekstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Beth Anekstein MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carol B. Anekstein practice?
- Dr. Carol Anekstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Anekstein practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Psychiatrists.