Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Internist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Caring doctor who connects to whole self  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2012

Dr. Carol Hackett has been my doctor for 8+ years and though I don't see her often, when I do I feel like I am seeing an old friend. She remembers details about my life and asks about my whole self. No judgement and complete respect for my privacy.

|  Amazing, brilliant, intelligent, caring physician  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Hackett's for several years...I have a variety of medical conditions--osteoarthritis, muscle pain/anxiety, high blood pressure and conditions managed by several specialists--gastric bypass, bipolar disorder, sleep apnea. She will spend an hr w/me even if she is running behind to ensure she covers an update on all my medical needs. I am able to get in to see her very quickly, even now when, sadly for her patients, she only works Fridays and occasionally 2-3x a week. She is just brilliant and leaves no stone unturned. I don't know how soon to retirement she is, but I will be deeply saddened when that day comes. She does have a new partner who will take over the practice, Dr. Min, who I find equally knowledgeable, caring and smart. A final note: I moved 90 miles away from Bellevue over a yr ago and I still see Dr. Hackett 1-2 x a month. Last January/February I had pneumonia and had my boyfriend drive me down to see her frequently through that time. Again, she is the most thorough, intuitive, caring, intelligent FP I've ever seen. And she doesn't fool around--she is right on top of me if I'm not taking care of myself.

|  Professional  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2010

Takes enough time to evaluate you. Excellent references to specialists as needed.