A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Archie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Archie is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Archie, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Archie graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Archie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Louise Archie MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol L. Archie practice?
- Dr. Carol Archie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Archie practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.