A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Armatis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Armatis is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Armatis graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Armatis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sebasticook Valley Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Marie Armatis MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol M. Armatis practice?
- Dr. Carol Armatis has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Armatis practices Internal Medicine near Newport, ME.
See Newport Internists.