Dr. Carol Armon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol Armon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 25th, 2012

I absolutely love this dr! She is great! made me feel at ease and has a great humor which made me feel comfortable, her assistant (lady that is in the room with you) is also a doll at first I was intimidated by her but she totally warms up although the Kelly the lady at the front desk isn't so wonderful every time I went in or spoke on the phone with her she seemed to be heavily on Xanax she is not too friendly but more importantly the dr is great

September 18th, 2012

Dr. Armon is a very down to earth, sweet caring doctor. Kelly,and Linda (her staff) are just as caring and wonderful. They go the extra mile for you too. She REALLY cares to listen and explain things so you can fully understand. I have never been to a better doctor seriously.

July 16th, 2012

Great Doctor!

Dr Armond is a superior GYN! She is very approachable and extremely good at explaining everything to you. I did not feel like she was rushed to get to the next patient and she made me feel very at ease the moment she walked in. The office staff was very nice and thorough as well. What a great find!!

July 25th, 2011

Excellent doctor

Dr. Armon is a wonderful doctor. She is kind, caring, and knowledgeable. I had (GYN) problems for YEARS and I believe she was the first doctor to listen to my concerns and HELP me! I highly recommend her!!

June 17th, 2011

She is WONDERFUL!

Dr. Armon is wonderful. she diagnosed me with pcos giving me comforting words. and what my next move is. She is nice, and caring.

June 6th, 2011

Hate to leave her...

I have to leave Dr. Armon, only because she doesn't accept my new insurance. I have from the very start felt very comfortable with her and her down to earth staff. I am young and married and have my share of sexual dysfunctions and B.C issues - and Dr. Armon takes care of me, even though I am not and don't plan to be pregnant. She makes me aware of anything I am prescribed and anything she is doing, so that I feel comfortable. I have Depo shots administered, and am in and out of the office for those shots - but just to show you how awesome her staff is....TWICE I forgot to pick up my shot from the pharmacy to bring with me - and they were kind enough to let me go get it, and still administer it that morning, by squeezing me back in. Totally my bad, and they fixed it for the betterment of my health. These chicks rock!!

May 28th, 2010

Terrific

Dr. Armon performed 2 surgeries on me to remove ovarian teratomas, one laproscopic and one full incision. She is an excellent surgeon, and a caring and funny physician. I was heartbroken when she made the decision to leave Omni health services.

February 9th, 2009

Excelent.

Very kind, accurate and professional. Had good experience!

February 11th, 2017