Dr. Carol Armon Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Carol Armon?

Posted on September 25th, 2012

I absolutely love this dr! She is great! made me feel at ease and has a great humor which made me feel comfortable, her assistant (lady that is in the room with you) is also a doll at first I was intimidated by her but she totally warms up although the Kelly the lady at the front desk isn't so wonderful every time I went in or spoke on the phone with her she seemed to be heavily on Xanax she is not too friendly but more importantly the dr is great

Posted on September 18th, 2012

Dr. Armon is a very down to earth, sweet caring doctor. Kelly,and Linda (her staff) are just as caring and wonderful. They go the extra mile for you too. She REALLY cares to listen and explain things so you can fully understand. I have never been to a better doctor seriously.

Great Doctor!

Posted on July 16th, 2012

Dr Armond is a superior GYN! She is very approachable and extremely good at explaining everything to you. I did not feel like she was rushed to get to the next patient and she made me feel very at ease the moment she walked in. The office staff was very nice and thorough as well. What a great find!!

Excellent doctor

Posted on July 25th, 2011

Dr. Armon is a wonderful doctor. She is kind, caring, and knowledgeable. I had (GYN) problems for YEARS and I believe she was the first doctor to listen to my concerns and HELP me! I highly recommend her!!

She is WONDERFUL!

Posted on June 17th, 2011

Dr. Armon is wonderful. she diagnosed me with pcos giving me comforting words. and what my next move is. She is nice, and caring.

Hate to leave her...

Posted on June 6th, 2011

I have to leave Dr. Armon, only because she doesn't accept my new insurance. I have from the very start felt very comfortable with her and her down to earth staff. I am young and married and have my share of sexual dysfunctions and B.C issues - and Dr. Armon takes care of me, even though I am not and don't plan to be pregnant. She makes me aware of anything I am prescribed and anything she is doing, so that I feel comfortable. I have Depo shots administered, and am in and out of the office for those shots - but just to show you how awesome her staff is....TWICE I forgot to pick up my shot from the pharmacy to bring with me - and they were kind enough to let me go get it, and still administer it that morning, by squeezing me back in. Totally my bad, and they fixed it for the betterment of my health. These chicks rock!!

Terrific

Posted on May 28th, 2010

Dr. Armon performed 2 surgeries on me to remove ovarian teratomas, one laproscopic and one full incision. She is an excellent surgeon, and a caring and funny physician. I was heartbroken when she made the decision to leave Omni health services.

Excelent.

Posted on February 9th, 2009

Very kind, accurate and professional. Had good experience!

Posted on February 11th, 2017