A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Baase is Excellent. Dr. Baase has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Baase, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baase graduated from University of Rochester . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baase has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baase accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Baase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Baase practice?
Dr. Carol Baase practices Family Medicine near Middletown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA.
See Middletown Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Baase, Dr. Cari Baase, Dr. Carla Baase, Dr. Carlene Baase, Dr. Carlota Baase, Dr. Carlotta Baase, Dr. Carly Baase, Dr. Carlyn Baase