A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Ball is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Ball, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Ball has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Regions Hospital
- Amery Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Elizabeth Ball MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carol E. Ball practice?
- Dr. Carol Ball has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carol Ball practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Eden Prairie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.