- 12 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Emilio Aguinaldo Educational Corp College Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 7 expertises
- 1 location
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carol Baltazar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carol Baltazar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, MD.
Dr. Reynaldo Lee-Llacer II
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Columbia, MD 0 mi14
Dr. Carmen Salvaterra
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Columbia, MD 0 mi30
Dr. Edward Schaefer Jr
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Columbia, MD 0 mi42