Dr. Carol Barrette MD, PC Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 12th, 2014
Wonerful
My son was hurt last year, he was playing basketball and severely dislocated his foot, and after dealing with a local Dr for 8 months with no results and no answers I went searching for help, I found Dr Barrette here on this site and she had great reviews! We got in to see her in about 2 weeks after we called. She sat down and listened to us and went over the MRI pictures. She held his foot and started from the knee down, pushing, feeling, pointing, asking him what hurts and took about 10 mins just with this! She went over different plans for my 20 year old son, and this time (finally) we didn't leave the office crying with no hope of getting better. Thank you!!!

September 12th, 2013
Dr. Barrette has the best bedside manner. She really cares and has compassion for her patients. Her diagnosis was accurate and to the point. She is also a fantastic person who relates on a personal level.

July 9th, 2012
Absolutely HORRIBLE!!!
She's absolutely disgraceful. I've suffered with pain for three years so finally I was referred by my primary. We get into the room. She informs me I'm fat and she is not going to sign my disability papers. Which I didn't have disability papers. I don't need/ want those. Then proceeds to tell me to get an education if I didn't want to work at my job anymore. She ends the appointment by saying "I'm sorry I have a surgeon view and I'm blunt" there's a different between being a bully and having human decency. I am absolutely 110% disgusted that she was even allowed to become a doctor let alone a surgeon. Do yourself a favor, don't bother going to see her if you are even 10 pounds overweight.

June 10th, 2011
Dr. Barrette was right on the money with my diagnosis and corrected the problem. She performed three separate surgeries and all went very well. I would reccomend her to anyone with a foot or ankle problem.

June 7th, 2017