Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol Bates
Dr. Carol Bates, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bates is affiliated with Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians (HMFP) at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP. Dr. Bates has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol Bates has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carol Bates is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Stephen Gordon
Boston, MA 0.01 mi8
Dr. Cindy Lien
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Boston, MA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Edward Marcantonio
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0.01 mi30