A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Beals:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Beals is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Beals, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Beals graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Beals has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Beals MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Carol Beals practice?
- Dr. Carol Beals has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Beals practices Rheumatology near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Rheumatologists.