A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Benson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Benson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Fetal Diseases
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Male Genital Disesases
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Premature Infant Diseases
- Testicular Diseases
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Benson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol B Benson MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carol B. Benson practice?
- Dr. Carol Benson has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Benson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.