A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Benson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Benson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Fetal Diseases
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Male Genital Disesases
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Premature Infant Diseases
- Testicular Diseases
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Benson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol B Benson MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carol B. Benson practice?
- Dr. Carol Benson has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Benson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.