A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Berg is Excellent. Dr. Berg has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.More Education & Awards
Dr. Berg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prentiss Co Regional Hospital
- Jefferson Davis Community Hospital
- Cookeville Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 4 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol F. Berg practice?
Dr. Carol Berg practices Family Medicine near Cookeville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Lumberton, MS.
See Cookeville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carol Berg, Dr. Charlotte Berg, Dr. Carla Berg, Dr. Cari Berg, Dr. Charline Berg, Dr. Charmaine Berg, Dr. Karlene Berg, Dr. Carly Berg