A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Berg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Berg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prentiss Co Regional Hospital
- Cookeville Hospital
- Jefferson Davis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Franklin Berg MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol F. Berg practice?
- Dr. Carol Berg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Berg practices Family Medicine near Cookeville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Prentiss, MS.
See Cookeville Primary Care Doctors.