A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Berman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berman
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Berman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Berman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Berman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gracie Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Wendy Berman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carol W. Berman practice?
- Dr. Carol Berman has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Berman practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.