A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Bilinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Bilinski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Bilinski, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilinski graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bilinski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
- Pottsville Hospital & Warne Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ann Bilinski MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Bilinski practice?
- Dr. Carol Bilinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Bilinski practices Pediatrics near Schuylkill Haven, PA.
See Schuylkill Haven Pediatricians.