A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Blaisdell, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Asthma and Cystic Fibrosis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaisdell graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Blaisdell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blaisdell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Blaisdell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol J. Blaisdell practice?
Dr. Carol Blaisdell practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD and Bel Air, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Blaisdell, Dr. Cari Blaisdell, Dr. Carla Blaisdell, Dr. Carlene Blaisdell, Dr. Carlota Blaisdell, Dr. Carlotta Blaisdell, Dr. Carly Blaisdell, Dr. Carlyn Blaisdell