A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Blaisdell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Blaisdell, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaisdell graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Blaisdell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Jean Blaisdell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Carol J. Blaisdell practice?
- Dr. Carol Blaisdell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carol Blaisdell practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.