A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Bogdan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Bogdan, Medical Oncologist, Internist, Hematologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Bogdan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogdan graduated from University of Santiago, Dominican Republic.
Dr. Bogdan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ann Bogdan MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Bogdan practice?
- Dr. Carol Bogdan has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Bogdan practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Georgetown, SC.
See Georgetown Internists, Georgetown Oncologists, and Georgetown Hematologists.