A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Boles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boles
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boles Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Cancer
- Joint Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Boles graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Boles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Hospital-Surry County, Mount Airy, Nc
- North Carolina Baptist Hospital, Salem, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ann Boles MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Boles practice?
- Dr. Carol Boles has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Boles practices Diagnostic Radiology near Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston-Salem Radiologists.