A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Boren is Satisfactory. Dr. Boren has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Boren, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Boren graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.More Education & Awards
Dr. Boren has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brownwood Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boren accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Boren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol B. Boren practice?
Dr. Carol Boren practices Ophthalmology near Brownwood, TX.
See Brownwood Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Boren, Dr. Cari Boren, Dr. Carla Boren, Dr. Carlene Boren, Dr. Carlota Boren, Dr. Carlotta Boren, Dr. Carly Boren, Dr. Carlyn Boren