A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Bradford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Bradford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bradford
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bradford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Bradford, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Inverted Papilloma
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Mouth Cancer
- Nose Cancer
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradford graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 9 awards.
Dr. Bradford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Bradford MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Carol Bradford practice?
- Dr. Carol Bradford has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Bradford practices Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.