A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Bradford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Bradford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bradford
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bradford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Bradford, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Inverted Papilloma
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Mouth Cancer
- Nose Cancer
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradford graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 9 awards.
Dr. Bradford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Bradford MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Carol Bradford practice?
- Dr. Carol Bradford has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carol Bradford practices Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.