A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Brown, FACS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Stromal Sarcoma)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cance, New York, Ny
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Leslie Brown FACS and MD is a female Oncologist , has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carol L. Brown practice?
- Dr. Carol Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Brown practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists and New York Oncologists.