A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Brown, FACS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Stromal Sarcoma)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cance, New York, Ny
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Leslie Brown FACS and MD is a female Oncologist , has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carol L. Brown practice?
- Dr. Carol Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Brown practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists and New York Oncologists.