A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Bub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Bub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Bub, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Bub graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bub has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol L Bub MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol L. Bub practice?
- Dr. Carol Bub has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Bub practices Family Medicine near Emmaus, PA.
See Emmaus Primary Care Doctors.